Software Engineer for building SaaS platforms (£70-90k plus options)
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a bright, driven and ambitious developer to join a rapidly growing team at one of London’s most technologically advanced startups. Designing and building large scale software systems employing machine-learning algorithms with focus on deep learning and turning them to shippable products. Software systems span a wide range of applications such as recommendation systems, computer vision, natural language processing. Candidates should have experience with real-world applications and big data. At FaceSoft we are working with high-end technologies and at the same time with state-of-the art scientific research fields within the areas of machine learning, computer vision, virtual and augmented reality. We aim to provide new ground-breaking services such as: hyper realistic faces for gaming and VR/AR applications, automated face ID, the world’s most accurate facial recognition system (for security, cyber security, banking etc.), emotion recognition (to enhance psychological therapies, performance training and business communications), medical diagnosis and surgical planning for facial reconstruction. Towards these directions we are currently expanding our interdisciplinary team-of-experts to address large-scale software as a service packages. If you feel you are up to the challenge of joining a team planning to disrupt multiple sectors and make world-advancing software, please send your CV at email@example.com
Python, Java, Spark, Kafka, MySQL, HDFS, BigQuery, Cassandra, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes.
- To have end-to-end ownership: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain the services.
- Designing and building software systems to support machine-learning algorithms.
- Collaborate with the brightest research ML engineers team members and collaborators around the world.
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products.
- Mentor less-experienced engineers and data scientists.
- BSc/MEng in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience developing large scale distributed systems.
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data. structures, applications programming and multithreaded programming.
- 3+ years programming experience in Python, Java, C/C++ .
- Highly Proficient in Linux environment.
- Experience with docker, jenkins, databases, google cloud platform and BigQuery.
- Knowledge in algorithms, machine learning/deep learning.
- Knowledge of open source data science and deep learning tools and platforms like Python Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras.
- Experience in big data tools.